My trip to Colorado!!


It is starting month of July and everyone are expecting a Long weekend holiday and excited about their plans and trips.
This girl lives far away at West part of USA, which is California state and far away from her friends and family.
Though she has a wonderful job but she was miserable with her present situations regarding her work and personal life, She didn't even
called her friends and been a month as, she is going through an rough phase at work and personal life due to some financial situations.
Suddenly, on 2nd of April she gets a call from her best friend to check the mail and get on to the flight to Colorado. She was in a state of shock,when
she saw the itinerary which shows the flight is at 5pm that evening and there is just 2hrs for her to catch the flight!!
Astonished, by the itinerary,she called her friend again to tell her that she is not interested of the trip.But her friend,persuaded her to
just get on the flight on time and don't think about anything. So, she hurried straight to the airport and boarded the flight.

At the airport of Denver,Colorado after she got out from arrivals to the Taxi area, there she finds out her friends who came to meet her from different places in USA.
She is no one other than your author Ravs,who was shocked and thrilled at that particular moment, that her mind was full blank for at least 10 mins to come to the actual present.
Her friends Vidya,Sravani,mounica,Neeraja,Shilpa,Sheryl,Jyothi,Anusha were present in front of her. That's the reason may be there is a quote saying, we can never compare any relationship with friendship.
These girls have planned this trip last week and kept hiding from me as they have been sensing am inactive with the group for a while now.
Three of the girls are going to get married soon and they wanted this trip to be a bachelor party as well. They have already made the plan and am just happy but still depressed inner self of thinking
how to repay them for this tour as am low on money.....


They rented two cars, which are none other than Audi's (I always wanted to drive an Audi car, but due to my educational loan and less pay at work, didn't let me take a risk step, though am an software Engineer by profession!!)
Being the youngest in the group, all i need to do is to follow them and their plans so, i didn't got to drive the car!!
The first sight of Denver City especially for me is a beautiful roads and the far away mountains, all i can see is mountains everywhere and those are covered with snow.
We got the best accommodation at Best Western hotel at Denver city and the other best part is they provide breakfast for free for their customers.


Our journey started from Denver to Colorado Springs where our girls have planned a Zip lining which is famous around the area.We took Royal Gorge Zip lining Tours,which is one of the best over there and it was my first Zip lining tour ever.
As being the youngest of all, our group decided that i have to go last as they all are having experience in Zip lining. I was pretty much inside but kept a wide smile outside. Didn't wanted to show my fear to anyone.
At that moment, when it was my turn, i just saw the valley am going to cross and prayed to god, if anything happens to me there is no regret in my life!! (in spite of having very good secured harnesses and nets they have, still i have my own fears!)
I took my turn and waved at my friends who are already getting ready for the next hill and i started my zip lining, it was not at all the part of scary thing, i felt like am an super hero like superman and batman and it was fun!!
We went to 3500 ft above the ground through zip lining and from there we have a very beautiful scenic view of those snowy mountains. I felt that, if i rejected my friends proposal of coming to Colorado then i wouldn't be enjoying all this stuff in my lifetime.
At the height of 3500 ft, all i wanted to do is to scream aloud and say, "Goodbye,troubles,this is my moment to live now!!".
I was not the same old depressed girl in California now, i was a lot more different girl, who is embarking into adventures. Next, we started for the Pikes Peak Cog railways 14115 feet,the highest railway in USA.

To be continued...!!!


(Being little busy, bear with me,my dear readers!!)

Note: This story of mine,doesn't predict anything but just sharing my life's moments with my readers that life is to enjoy every moment of it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Woman who has NO TAG!!

Immunity is really important!!

Green Tea, Whoa... I like it but Why?????