My Little Angel!

This is a post for every new parent to be or for wonderful parents of beautiful kids....

Hi Angel,

The day I found out that you were inside me, I was confused and excited to see you. When I waited patiently at the doctor's place for the confirmation of your presence I almost died hundred times to listen the good news!

When I wasn't feeling good in those early stages of yours development I always thought of your well being. I couldn't be able to eat anything rather than drinking plenty of water as you were not liking the food am eating and I was confused and worried about your health and mine! 

Doctor said it was common to have weird feeling and nausea in stomach as you are as little as a grain now! Your dad started to worry about you and me as all i feel is nausea now, but I thought its fine and I stayed strong just to hold your little arms so, one day you won't leave me ever.

Your mommy is having sleepless nights because she hasn't eaten anything and she is loosing weight but she is keeping on a watch of your health by eating anything that you can have some energy to grow even she lost her weight and hair as well. 

Here comes, the first ultrasound and your mom is more tensed than your father as she doesn't want to hear anything rather than your wonderful heart beat as its the only thing I can hear from you to know that you are safe in my stomach. Tears rolled down but she hid it from your father when she first heard your heart beat and she looked at the doctor to know only if you were safe and sound in her tummy.

Now, you are a size of a carrot and you are about to have another scan for your well being and you have grown well or not. whenever, you and your mommy are being tested for safety, your mother almost died a hundred times to hear that you are doing well or not. When I first saw you in the monitor I only wished I would be a good mother to you for sure.

Many around me started guessing your gender but I was sure whoever you might be but you are going to be a great child to us. Many gave me advises about the food I eat and to take care of what I choose to eat or drink but in my heart I know, my baby is strong to face anything. 

Now, your mommy became fat enough and I hope you are too!


Months are passing by and am worried about the fact how am going to handle you, and your dad became a workaholic to save some money for you. Being positive your mom thought about all the good old days she had with her parents and prayed for your wellness.

The day has finally arrived and it took your mother 4 beautiful hours to look at your face for the first time after a long struggle of pain. Then, she realized the beauty of pain and when she hold you in her arms it was a blessing from heaven! My Little Angel!

To be continued......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Woman who has NO TAG!!

Reverse Psychology!!

She is a Bitch... (Continued)